Do you love Craft Beer?
Thanks for your interest in volunteering for the Tap the Rock Craft Beer Festival. This event will take place at Fountain Park September 22nd, 2018! Please be sure to navigate the rest of our website pages to review all the event details.
Time for the event will be 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm.
We need your help in order to run a safe, responsible, and fun event for everyone who loves craft beer.
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21 years or older. Please only sign up if you are 100% sure you can commit to volunteering.
****** After Tap the Rockwe will have a private event for Volunteers and Brewery Staff. ******
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a volunteer, I am committed to:
– I agree to pour NO MORE than 2oz samples into every festival sample cup per sample given. Failure to follow these practices will result in me being asked to leave the venue.
– Be dependable, recognizing the commitment and responsibility to my volunteer assignment(s).
– Accept assignment(s) consistent with my interest, abilities, and available time.
– Treat all individuals with a sense of dignity, respect, and worth.
– Not use, possess, or be under the influence of illegal drugs at any time while serving as part of Tap the Rock.
– Not drink, possess, or be under the influence of alcohol at any time while serving as part of Tap the Rock.
– Wear my Tap the Rock volunteer T-shirt. All items of clothing must be suitable for the work environment.
– Follow safe workplace practices, I will also report suspicious activities to the volunteer supervisor and security.
– Recognize that I have a responsibility to adhere to the rules and procedures of the event. Failure to do so or failure to satisfactorily perform my volunteer assignment may cause me to be subject to dismissal.
After Tap the Rock we will have a private event for Volunteers and Brewery Staff.