Do you love Craft Beer?
Thanks for your interest in volunteering for the Tap the Rock Craft Beer Festival. This event will take place at the White Home on September 16th, 2017! Please be sure to navigate the rest of our website pages to review all the event details.
Time for the event will be 2:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
We need your help in order to run a safe, responsible, and fun event for everyone who loves craft beer.
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21 years or older. Please only sign up if you are 100% sure you can commit to volunteering.
****** After Tap the Rock we will have a private event for Volunteers and Brewery Staff. ******
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a volunteer, I am committed to:
– I agree to pour NO MORE than 2oz samples into every festival sample cup per sample given. Failure to follow these practices will result in me being asked to leave the venue.
– Be dependable, recognizing the commitment and responsibility to my volunteer assignment(s).
– Accept assignment(s) consistent with my interest, abilities, and available time.
– Treat all individuals with a sense of dignity, respect, and worth.
– Not use, possess, or be under the influence of illegal drugs at any time while serving as part of Tap the Rock.
– Not drink, possess, or be under the influence of alcohol at any time while serving as part of Tap the Rock.
– Wear my Tap the Rock volunteer T-shirt. All items of clothing must be suitable for the work environment.
– Follow safe workplace practices, I will also report suspicious activities to the volunteer supervisor and security.
– Recognize that I have a responsibility to adhere to the rules and procedures of the event. Failure to do so or failure to satisfactorily perform my volunteer assignment may cause me to be subject to dismissal.
Greetings TAP THE ROCK Volunteers,
In today’s busy world, there is no greater gift than the donation of your time, so we sincerely thank you for signing up to volunteer at TAP THE ROCK!!
In our efforts to respect your time, as opposed to a day or two ahead of the Festival, we have decided to hold “volunteer training” at 10:00a.m. the morning of the Festival - Saturday, September 16, 2017. At this time, you will be assigned a volunteer post and a receive a full briefing on your responsibilities. Because we only have a handful of people who have offered to volunteer, ideally and if at all possible, we’d like for you to plan to spend the entire day with us (10a.m. – 7p.m.), as follows:
VOLUNTEER CHECK IN: 12:00 p.m.
FESTIVAL CLEAN UP: Starts at 7:00p.m.
VOLUNTEER AFTER PARTY: After Festival clean-up
FESTIVAL LOCATION: White Home, 258 East White Street, Rock Hill, SC 29730
VOLUNTEER PARKING: Parking will be reserved for all volunteers on the first level of the public parking garage, located off Elizabeth Lane, a block from the White Home
If you know in advance that you will only be able to help out for a couple of hours, please notify us in advance by calling 803.329.1020 or emailing email@example.com, so we can adjust volunteer shifts accordingly.
Volunteers will have access to complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day. After post Festival clean-up, we have planned an “After Party” for all volunteers, where we can relax after a long day over good food and cold craft beer.
Upon arrival for training the morning of the Festival, Volunteers will be provided TAP THE ROCK tee-shirts to wear during the festival. If needed, a changing area will be made available for you inside the White Home. Please note, if you would like to pick up your tee-shirt prior to the day of the festival, you can do so by stopping by the White Home.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Historic Rock Hill Executive Director Cathy Floyd (803.329.1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
TAP THE ROCK is going to be a ton of fun! Again, MANY THANKS for volunteering!!